Sunday, August 30, 2009

American Omelet

My favorite breakfast is an omelet with white egg some spinach and mushrooms. When I used to live in the states i Loved going to IHOP because they had the grain and nuts pancakes which were my favorite.
Last week I was in the US and here we stop at IHOP for breakfast I ask for the famous omelet Spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes. I didn't feel being picky about the eggs so i wanted them natural including the yellow.... I got something like that
.

The Omelet itself is very healthy but i was shocked to see that heavy Hollandaise sauce on top. Recently when you order something they give a chart of calories and that supposingly healthy omelet was 700 calories!!!!!

I start scraping all the dressing...I was trying to be healthy but it turned out my omelet has more calories then my husband chocolate chip pancake...

Interesting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment