Sunday, February 14, 2010

The 3rd Olympic Games for my little Sister!!!!

In 2002, My sister and I were members of the skiing Olympic team representing lebanon. Lebanon is not like what everyone thinks it is. Lebanon has beautiful mountains and the ski season starts in December until April.
Since the sea is only 45 min drive from the mountains, my parents took us every weekend skiing. We started racing at a young age and we traveled the world representing Lebanon.

My sister and I moved to the US to pursue our dream. I was a student at the University of Utah while she was still in high school. After my graduation, I decided that i would like to ski for fun .Skiing takes a lot of dedication, focus, time, motivation..

My sister in the other hand, she was still determined she joined the NCAA utah ski team. She was qualified to the Olympic games in Torino in 2006 and Now she is representing lebanon for the 3rd time in Vancouver. I am so proud of my little sister. She left home at a young age to be where she is now. That is a photo of her.

I will add some links below. A great interview of her in the US. And another link on Eurosport where they get to mention me as well. 


Go sis....So proud of you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment