Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My life since i found out i am pregnant

Today is a big day since finally i will be going to be checked for the first time after almost 9 weeks pregnant.
officially today i will be 1 week where i feel nauseous, sick, puking like all day long. It hasn't been a great week at all. Yesterday i was suppose to race at Jaarbeurs marathon but instead i was laying on the couch feeling sick.

Looks like sickness in pregnancy is just a normal procedure but it varies from woman to woman and i think i am the lucky one to get sick all day long. I am not able to work, i m not able to workout i just have the need to get my life and energy back. I cant wait the day where i wake up and dont feel sick anymore.

I feel all i have been doing lately is whining i cant wait to go to my doc appointment and just see that everything is going well in my body.
I will ask my doctor also if i can start running as soon as the nausea goes away. Next Sunday i also signed up for Rotterdam marathon i will ask if i can switch it to 10 km. I miss pondering my feet on the ground and running my heart out.



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy!! :) You can totally run while you're pregnant... slower than normal of course, but can totally do whatever feels good. See is oyu cna find the book "Exercising Through Pregnancy" By James Clapp, MD. That will make you (and your family!) feel better about everything. :)

    ReplyDelete